- ClassificationPrescription medicine
- Therapeutics classificationHepatitis A vaccine
- Ingredients/contentHepatitis A virus antigen
- Import license holderGlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Co-distributorSK Bioscience Co., Ltd.
Prefilled syringe containing opalescent solution
Hepatitis A virus antigen (strain name: HM175 injection)
Prevention of hepatitis A
- Basic immunization: Inject intramuscularly at the deltoid region (except gluteus) with a single injection of 1 mL (1440 EL.U) for adults (18 years of age or older), or a single injection of 0.5 mL (720 EL.U) for children (1-18 years of age).
- Booster immunization: Inject in the same method as for the basic immunization 6-12 months after the basic immunization date.
- Antibodies are formed within 2 to 4 weeks of vaccination, and basic immunization should be performed to obtain at least one year of preventive effect, and booster immunization should be performed to obtain a long-term (up to 10 years) preventive effect.
1 prefilled syringe/box (prefilled syringe (0.5 mL)), 10 prefilled syringe/box (prefilled syringe (0.5 mL)), single-use needle attached
1 prefilled syringe/box (prefilled syringe (1 mL)), 10 prefilled syringe/box (prefilled syringe (1 mL)), single-use needle attached
- 1) This vaccine should not be injected into the gluteus muscle and should not be injected intradermally/subcutaneously as the optimal anti-HAV antibody response cannot be produced, and it must not be injected intravenously.
- 2) It should not be mixed with immunoglobulin or other vaccines in the same syringe.
- 3) This vaccine can be observed with white pellet and transparent supernatant when in storage.
- 4) Before vaccination, perform a visual check if the vaccine has any foreign substances or physical abnormalities in appearance. Shake before use to make it a homogeneous suspension. Do not use if abnormalities are recognized.